Our hand-crafted reusable bamboo straws come from a sustainable family-run farm in Vietnam. They are organic, fully biodegradable and the bamboo can be harvested in 3-5 years. No fertilisers or pesticides are used during their harvest or production.
As they are a natural product, every straw is unique. They come in a range of natural bamboo colours and wall thicknesses.
These WIDE bubble tea bamboo straws have an internal diameter of approximately 9mm + and are perfect for devouring bubble teas and thick smoothies (for Standard (5-8mm) bamboo straws, click here).
Each set of bamboo straws comes in a drawstring bag (we make these ourselves!) with a cleaning brush.
- Straws are approximately 20cm long
- Cleaning brushes are make with nylon and food grade stainless steel. Approximately 21cm long
- 3 packs come with 1 x cleaning brush
- 6 packs come with 2 x cleaning brushes
- The laser engraving produces an 'ash' which will lighten after a few washes and is completely harmless
- We recommend washing in warm soapy water before first use and after each use. As they are a natural product, some liquids may stain the straws so it's best not to leave them submerged in liquids for long periods
- Always use the nylon brush to clean the inside
- Ensure straws are completely dry before storing